VILLA RAGUSA – SAN GIORGIO (AG)
Property regularly registered, built prior to 01/09/1967, and over 700 meters of the former boundary of the municipality of Sciacca, in compliance with building regulations in force at that time, which did not provide for the issuance of municipal building construction license.
Instead, it is in possession of a regular authorization to the construction, by the competent Port Authority, as the plot of land is bordering the beach, therefore the Maritime Property.
More recently, the building has been adequately modernized.
The property is connected to the municipal water supply network and in addition, for emergencies, it has a water reserve through two underground tanks of 20000 liters.
In the absence of sewers, buried imfoff pits have been placed and buried.
The gas supply is by means of cylinders.
200 square meters, rooms used as a pizzeria bar restaurant including furniture and equipment. Outside the building and bordering the beach, an area of about 1000 square meters equipped for carrying out the activity with three large wooden gazebos, dismountable, and the location of about 120 tables and chairs.
On the basement floor of about 100 square meters, there are 4 suitable cold rooms.
An accommodation of about 100 square meters. Furnished and composed of two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, terrace and balconies.
Four apartments of about 50 square meters each, furnished and air conditioned.
large terrace of about 300 square meters used as a solarium, tables, chairs, deck chairs, water, light and fire, at the service of the four apartments on the first floor.
AREA ADHIBITED TO PARKING
– about 750 square meters (seperate particell) adjacent to the building.